Licensed by the state of California's Medi-Cal and the Federal Government's Medicare program as well as a fully trained and licensed rehab department. Our experienced staff have been trained and certified to provide comprehensive, personalized, continuous care and recovery services.
We have 66 beds in our nursing facility, 24 of which are reserved for our Covenant Center where we specialize in end stages of Dementia.
Admission to our Skilled Nursing must be certified by a Doctor who must be willing to come once a month and when called in case of an emergency.
- All utilities except telephone
- Secured Wi-Fi & basic cable
- Climate controlled rooms
- Emergency call system
- Licensed staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Egress system and security cameras
- Gated community & facility secured after 4:30 p.m.
- Social, educational, & recreational programs
- Bible studies, mid-week church services, & on site volunteer pastoral services
- Individualized care plans based on interest, strengths, and weaknesses
- Personalized, well balanced meals three times daily & frequent snacks.
- Additional therapies as required
Skilled nursing rates:
- Private Room$319
- Multiple Occupancy $281
*Residents currently living in our Independent or Assisted Living units will receive first priority to our skilled beds.